Friday, November 9, 2012

Shoe Heaven

   


Okay, so I had this AMAZING dream the other night.

(No, it wasn't that Channing Tatum was my boyfriend)

Buuuut that I owned the coolest pair of shoes ever, and everyone in the office was so jealous of them.

Yes, I am superficial - but dreams are free!





I might have a slight shoe obsession, as I actually have 16 pairs of shoes, (another 8 pairs wouldn't fit in my suitcase when I came to Australia, so they are hibernating in New Zealand.)

So I thought today, I would talk about my favourite shoe designers and my favourite items from their collection!





  1. May as well start with a bang. These are the actual shoes I dreamed about. I can understand they might not be everyones taste...but the are just so ME. I have no idea who desigigned these shoes or where they came from, I just ADORE THEM! What do you think?









2. Nicolas Kirkwood is one of my absolute favourite designers. His shoes are all totally unique and outrageous. He is famous for his innovative use of materials including python, shaved stingray, lazer cut mirror leather, cobra and rubber. He uses bold colours and wild designs to create collections that are totally original.


3. Another goodie is Jeffrey Campbell.
His shoes are quite gothic, and completely CRAY CRAY.
He invented the nightwalker shoe (first and third images below), which even I think is completely ridiculous!





I like my outfit to be 'matchy' so I always like to match my lippy and nailpolish when I'm wearing outrageous shoes, and keep my clothing and makeup neutral.


For the red Jeffrey Campbell shoes I would definitely wear the Stefan Vivid Lips in Bounce, which would tie the outfit together perfectly!

Or, If I was wearing the more gothic type boots, I would go for the dark purple Stefan Lipstick in Plump!

Reeeeowwwrrrr!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment