Saturday, November 17, 2012

Your Christmas Covered!


There are just over 5 weeks until Christmas. I repeat, just over 5 weeks!
Is this scaring anyone else? I haven't even started THINKING about Christmas! (I am only just recovering from our Hong Kong Conference and shopping over there!)

Well there is no denying it, the decorations have been flooding supermarkets and the trees are up in force around every shopping centre. And while I absolutely LOVE Christmas carols (just ask the girls in the office - I am obsessed all year round) I am really not ready for it this year!

This is quite the opposite though for Christmas at Stefan's! We have been busily preparing some wonderful new bags for our yearly 50% OFF BAG OFFER!

Every shampoo, every conditioner, all blowdryers, straightening irons, hair brushes, styling products and Professional Make-up - all 50% OFF when you purchase one of our amazing Xmas Bags for $49.95. 



Can't decide which one you like the best? Why not get two? The second (or 3rd) bag will be half price as well!!! What are you waiting for!?





No comments:

Post a Comment