Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Behind the scenes...NEON Loving

Welcome to Tuesdays with….ME :)
 As this is my FIRST EVER blog I'll give you the heads up early, I'm a visual girl so writing will be minimal and pictures plentiful, you'll get to see all the behind the scenes shots from the Stefans Head Office as well as the amazing things that inspire me on a daily basis! My name is Senna-Jean & I am a graphic designer who works where the magic happens, the Design Department.
Before Stefan’s I was practically a professional student where I managed to get both a Degree in Industrial Design and a Diploma in Graphic Design. Away from work and study I love my pool, shopping online (my biggest addiction), planning and decorating parties for my friends, sewing amazing outfits for myself and hanging out and training with my handsome husband who just happens to be my personal trainer (convenient much :)).   
Although most people may just be easing into winter and preparing for the cold with scarves, jackets and boots (for me a must this year was a cute pair of fluffy earmuffs), here at Stefan’s we're already preparing for summer. Armed with our handy Pantone swatch book, we have decided on a bright, on trend colour scheme for one of our new special edition summer ranges and have begun producing the sample artwork.

Photo by Senna Jean
Check the latest fashion and beauty on the catwalks that we're pulling inspiration from, AMAZING!












 




No comments:

Post a Comment