Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FINALLY, it's my turn





"FINALLY, it's my turn"

I'm only the last of us 5 girls to post to our New 'Haus of Stefan' Blog!!!

What do you think of it so far?

My mission & reason for this blog is to inspire, create & show you how to think outside the box. I would love to hear from you & know what tickles your fancy?

Anywho...You have probably discovered we are apart of the Stefan Empire & we absolutely LOVE what we do here. We want to be able to show you all our individual flavors on hair, beauty, health, fashion & also what goes on behind the scenes here at Head Office. Feel free to ask questions. 

So, at the moment I am OBSESSED with floral, metal accessories, Hello Kitty, tea, designing & quotes. Each week I will have a quote to brighten & inspire your hump day! 




MISSION #1: 


I am also going to try something new & fun this week! Such as... if you find a photo of a hairstyle or makeup style you think would look fabulous but are just worried you can't do it yourself at home! Post the picture on our Blog or send me the link & I will give it a try for you & post up the pictures on my next post!!! I want to be able to show you all that you can do it if you try :)

I'm going to have a different mission each week, so I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS TOO!

Thanks for reading everyone, talk to you next Wednesday. 





What inspires me!











xx

No comments:

Post a Comment