Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blonde or red for Winter....?

So it looks like we have made our way back to the beginning. What did you all think of our first blogs?! 

 It has been a pretty big week for me, I extended my birthday celebrations to span over 4 days. I was lucky enough to get Florence + the Machine tickets from all my friends. So Saturday night, quite possibly the coldest night of the year so far, we all rugged up and went and saw the woman we affectionately call Lady Flo at the Brisbane Riverstage. She blew me away, I never thought someone could sound better live then they do on their album!




Apart from thinking how ridiculous her voice was the whole time, all I could think about was how jealous I was of her long red hair. See many years ago, before I began the long journey of taking my hair blonde, I was a deep shade of red. And I am seeing now through new trends that red hair is the way to go for Winter. So I need all of your help!! 


What do you think? Blonde or red for this Winter?? I will let you all know what I have decided to do next week....

Rach xx



No comments:

Post a Comment