Friday, May 25, 2012


TEA DRINKERS HAVE MORE FUN

I was talking to a close friend this morning about what I was going to write for my first blog entry and before I could even finish explaining my thoughts he said ‘ just write about tea.’ I KNOW I may be a little bit more obsessed with tea than the average person but is that seriously the first thing people think of when they think of me?? Hi, my name is Jess-Rose and Im a tea-addict. I also love Hong Kong, New York, coffee, shoes, stationary shops, Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls and white dogs. Like Rachel, Dermalogica is my new best friend (thanks Suzana).

As I sit at my desk, (drinking green tea), I’m googling all about how good it is for me. Did you know the ancient Chinese use to treat headaches and depression with green tea? But what was of most interest to me was that there was a clinical study that revealed green tea extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat!! Studies have found an association between consuming green tea and a reduced risk for several cancers, including, skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal, and bladder. AND green tea can help detox your system which will improve your skin and help with anti-ageing (maybe this is one for you to try Rach).

So for all my friends who mock me, maybe its time you have a cup of tea with me. 
Drink up ladies! Because tea drinkers have more fun.

My lil plan for our readers (I’ve done my research)

  1.  To get any benefits from tea, you need to drink 3 cups a day
  2.  Let the tea sit for at least 3 minutes
  3. Try to buy organic, traditional green tea from the Asian supermarkets
  4.  Iced tea doesn’t count!!




NEON LOVE


Some fashion inspiration for the weekend.













Happy Friday!
 JR xo

No comments:

Post a Comment