Saturday, October 6, 2012

Romantic Wardrobe

Who is loving this beautiful Queensland weather? I certainly am!
While I am finding it hard to stay focused when the sun is shining brightly outside and day dreaming of the beach, there are designers out there making the most of our romantic affair with Spring.

I recently checked out some of the New York fashion shows and boy do they have some pretty little outfits on display. Florals are dominating the catwalks. I am in LOVE! After viewing their catwalk pics the first thing I thought was "I need a new wardrobe". But seriously which girl doesn't think that at least once a week when they are sick of wearing the same thing to work?!

And what's the best thing about these florals you say?
You can make your outfit really POP with an amazing shade of bright lipstick!
It's all about having fun with your outfits this Spring, check out some awesome looks below!


Team the looks above with this shade on your lips...




Try this bold shade with floral printed shirts like above...


And team this shade from our range for a professional catwalk finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment