Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What's Your SCENT?



What girl doesn't love a NEW perfume or unique scent to define her personally?


My No. #1 Favourite perfume (at the moment) 
Lady Million by Paco Rabbinate
I heard so many people RAVE about this particular perfume. It comes in a 3D Diamond shaped bottle that just adds to the elegance of this perfume. The scent is very feminine & lasts for hours.
Lady Million - Paco Rabbinate


No. #2 Candy by Prada. 
I recently discovered this perfume when Jess Rose & myself were shopping in New York City late last year. We walked into Bloomingdales on the Upper East Side & when we walked past the perfume counter we could not resist! It apparently was just released & we feel IN LOVE!
Candy - Prada

No. #3 Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf
Who doesn't love Flower Bomb honestly? It has been a favourite of mine for years! I'm sure your all like me... find a scent, fall in love & use it to death?? When you are obsessed with a scent you seem to over use it? I have definitely done this with Flower Bomb but for some reason I still can not let it go just yet. 
Flower Bomb - Viktor & Ro

No. #4 Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel
Everyone girl needs Chanel in their life! This is definitely the most practical perfume bottle I have ever seen. It is a perfect fit for any handbag or clutch. And the best thing is, is that you can also purchase refills for it! Neat huh?
Mademoiselle - Coco Chanel

Some more fav's (desk at work)

Here's some fashion inspiration to help you get through your 'Hump Day'








Today's Quote



Let me know if you have any amazing new fragrances you have recently discovered?

Have a great rest of your week everyone & I will talk to you next Wednesday.






No comments:

Post a Comment