Friday, June 22, 2012

2012 Astra Awards Best Dressed

Best Dressed! 2012 Astra Awards!


Last night marked the 10th Annual Astra Awards.

Amongst the hype of Molly Meldrum making his debut appearance, I couldn't help but notice that BLACK IS BACK...(and white).

It seems black and white were very much the colours to be seen in on the red carpet.

I have picked out the best-dressed celebrities of the night.




Terry Biviano 
I LOVE this dress, her elegant side-swept curls and black nail polish.
10/10



Carissa Walford
Going out on a limb with a bit of gold. It was nice to see some sparkles amongst the sea of black and white.
9/10



Christina Birtles
It seems the Angelina leg had a comeback. 
What i like most about this look is her hair and make-up. It is simple, yet very chic.
8/10




Ruby Rose
Nice to see her in something a bit girly.
8/10




Natalie Basingthwhaight
I like the one shoulder dress and the ostrich feather ruffles. 
I like her hair could have had a little more va-va-voom.
7/10




Megan Gale
Whenever I see Megan Gale's hair, I can't but think Amazing.
I love the side-swept finger waves. 
Very on trend.
10/10




Kate Peck
Very Elegant dress. Only she could pull off.
9/10


So before you go discarding your black and white staples to get on trend with the neon, don't! 


It seems black is always back.

Happy Friday!! 

JR XO

For more Astra Awards pics go to
www.fabsugar.com.au

1 comment: