Friday, June 15, 2012

Sensible Shoes

A new study released this week has found that you can judge 90 percent of someone's personality by their shoes, researchers say. 

"Shoes convey a thin but useful slice of information about their wearers," the authors wrote in the new study published in the Journal of Research in Personality. "Shoes serve a practical purpose, and also serve as nonverbal cues with symbolic messages. People tend to pay attention to the shoes they and others wear."

The article grabbed my attention because I have a self-confessed shoe obsession. But, when i first read this article at the beginning of the week, I thought to myself that's ridiculous. But, now that I look around at the girls in the office, it could have some merit!

A little helper took some photos of the Stefan Head Office girl's Friday shoes. Have a look and see if you can match the shoes to the personalities descriptions on the side of the blog page.










Hot shoes that would suit any personality!














My favourites :-)

Happy Friday!!

JR XO

To read the full article: 






No comments:

Post a Comment