Thursday, July 5, 2012

Event looks!

I am very excited because this Saturday night I have a very formal ball to attend! It's not every day that we all get to put on beautiful gowns and get our hair and make-up done. Choosing what to wear was the easy part (recycling my Stefan Awards Night dress as I am very poor), deciding what to do with my hair and make-up is the challenge....

If you have short hair like me, you might find it hard to pick an event hairstyle that isn't just straight and sleek. Although that always looks chic, I think I want to mix it up for this ball. Yesterday I went and had a chat to one of our amazing hairdressers Eric. He said that with my newly very blonde hair (yes I decided to steer clear of the red of this Winter) we should go very 1920s and finger wave one side of my hair, whilst pinning the other. Here's what I mean...




I have never been so blonde in my life! So deciding what make-up styles and colours that will suit my new hair has been difficult. I have been doing some research and I think I should go all out with the 1920s look and use Stefan's Pretty deep plum Vivid Lips (Sen's lipstick blog gave me some inspiration!) for old-school Hollywood glamour.

What do you think of these looks?





Send me some images of your event style!

Until next week....

Rach xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah their hair styles are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Beautiful aren't they? Hopefully my hair looks as good :)

    ReplyDelete