Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OLYMPIC FEVER

OLYMPIC FEVER!

The London Olympic Games is almost here!
I wanted to put together some inspiration & get you all in the OLYMPIC SPIRIT.
Check out the latest amazing Olympic inspired fashion, makeup & hair trends from the top designers around the world. What is your favourite 'SPORTY LOOK'? 

Bally & Burberry


Calvin Klein

Chanel

Chanel

Dolce & Gabbana

Giorgio Armani

Hermes

Kenzo

Lanvin


Louis Vuitton

Marni & Chanel

MaxMara

Prada

Ralph Lauren




So, remember last week I was talking about my new fitness raychem?
Jess-Rose & I have kept up our walks at lunch, healthy fresh juices, acupuncture & considering going back to Bikram Yoga! Whilst surfing the net, I came across these cute pictures of these gorgeous girls on bikes. This made me think... should this also be apart of our new fitness raychem? 
hahaha I think I'm starting to get addicted to trying new things. I used to have a bike when I live in Tokyo & I miss it so much. 

What do you think? is riding a bike your style?
 
How cute do these fit, stylish & active chicks look on their super cute bicycles? 
I WANT ONE!








TODAY'S QUOTE






No comments:

Post a Comment