Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The other men in my life...

I thought I'd start your Tuesday with a little bit of Hollywood eye candy. I am forever seeing friends posting pics of their favourite movie stars on Instagram and Facebook. So here's my list of fav's

Ryan Gosling!
Ryan is a Canandian born actor and musician who began his career as a child star on Disney Channel's Mickey Mouse Club - how cute. He has appeared in other family programs including: Are you afraid of the dark? Goosebumps, Breaker High and Young Hercules. He had a leading role in the Notebook where he won four Teen Choice movie awards and an MTV Movie Award. He is also know for his work in Crazy Stupid Love (one of my favs), Drive (this one is a bit full on!) and the Ides of March.

My hubby and I were looking through some images from my childhood and he reckons that I have always had Gosling in my sights haha - this photo was taken at a school fun run. He thinks that this is a splitting image of a young Gosling.... I bet my old neighbour would be happy to be mistaken for such an amazing actor.

Here is an actual image of Gosling from is childhood days

Channing Tatum
After watching The Vow,  I have a new found appreciation for Channing Tatum. What a babe!
Channing is an American actor, film producer, dancer and former model who is best know for his roles in Step Up, G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra, Dear John, The Vow, 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike.

Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy is an English actor and screenwriter. Some of Hardy's most notable films include; Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, This Means War (this movie was when I became a fond fan), Inception and most recently The Dark Knight Rises where is bulked up and played the arch-villain Bane.





I hope you ladies enjoyed that! Who is your fav hollywood heartthrob?




No comments:

Post a Comment