Thursday, July 26, 2012

Camping in style!

Splendour weekend is here! However, I am unfortunately sick as a dog and will probably bring my own fold out chair and hang at the back, rocking earplugs to subside my headache (I am aware I just became 55).

Despite my illness and the fact that I am camping, it does not mean I am not allowed to miss showers and dress like a bum. Throughout my time in the Splendour campsite, I have seen and smelt some shockers. Some people think camping is an excuse to let all social and hygene norms go out the window - this is not the case as you are able to camp in style!

In regards to fashion - Plan your outfits before you leave for your adventure.
  1. Think about how many days you will be there for and plan as many outfits.
  2. Check the weather! There is nothing worse then packing for a summery day and arriving to rain and gail force winds.
  3. No matter what, bring gumboots to save yourself ruining your favourite Converse Hightops.
Check out these stylish campers....





Also bring all your normal toiletries and towel. There are always shower facilities at campsites, so take the time to use them. Yes I know they get disgusting, but you can always wear thongs in the shower!

I should really send this link to all the lazy boys I am camping with...

Send me some of your camping stories!

Have a great weekend
Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment