Saturday, September 1, 2012

Geometric Revolution: Fantastic prints for everyone!


Today is the first day of Spring!
I'm so excited because this means that there are only 3 months to go before SUMMER!!! My favourite time of year!

Spring fashion is pretty awesome though, it's the 'in between seasons' kind of look that's happening where you can leave the heavy coats at home and start to layer a few lighter items instead.

With Mercedes Fashion week 2012 finishing up in Brisbane with a BANG we saw some really cool looks on the catwalks for Spring. 

Ash to Gold - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2012
Who says that spring has to be all florals? Geometric prints are taking the world by storm and it's safe to say that almost every girl I know has a 'crazy' printed item in their wardrobe.

Check out what these designers have brought out this season...


Kelynn Smith Runway prints
Oscar de la Renta doing 'Pattern Block'
Ruffles swimwear range
Also a big hit this season is 'foulard'. Dolce & Gabbana have reinvented the fashion wheel with 'scarf' prints and accessories - and we LOVE IT!

I can't conceal my excitement for these fabulous trends! So SO good!
I already have a few pieces in my wardrobe but after writing this, I think I need to get a bit more 'Geo happy' and buy some more!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment