Friday, August 31, 2012

Lets Blog Beligium

Lets Blog Beligium

A BIG HAPPY FRIDAY TO EVERYONE! WE MADE IT!

So quick intro as your new Friday Blogging sensation. I am Laura Kate and I am here to share with you EVERYTHING! I truly believe that there is fasinating beauty to be found in every courner of society – so lets find it together.

So for my very first adverture into the blogging world I want to
BLOG BELIGIUM!

Recently my very good friend introduced me to an amazing Beligium music festival called “TOMORROWLAND”. For those of you who know of what I speak I know you probably had a little heart flutter, for those who don’t you soon will!

The festival takes place over a course of 3 days and is filled with the most amazing & deverse range of musical sensations. The true beauty of this festival are most definetly the stage setups. This year showcased an amazing ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style stage which was truly breathtaking.



Another thing that excites me to the core regarding this festival is the astonishing fashion! The thing I truly love about a music festival is that anything goes. It is a time to run in the fields & if you want to wear a crazy flower crown you wear it with pride!


If the pictures from Tomorrow Land are anything to go off this summer festival season in australia is going to be bright , vibrant & riduculously boarder line – in a good way of course.

BRING ON THE BODYSUITS & VIBRANT MAKE-UP!



PARTY WITH FASHIONABLE ATTITUDE




Get all your Make-up & hair accessorie essentials for this music festival season at our Online Shop www.stefan.com.au/shop



YOUR MISSION FOR THE WEEKEND
“Dare to be different!”


Laura Kate x





No comments:

Post a Comment