Friday, August 10, 2012

Island Paradise

Firstly - sorry about not blogging yesterday! With a lot of people in head office in Hong Kong at the moment I have lost track of whose day it is to blog.

I will make up for it with showing you beautiful photos of Boracay! I went home the other night and my family sprung on me that we are heading on an old school family vaction to the island at the end of the year.

If you haven't heard of this destination before it is off Manila in the Philappines and apparently it is the new Bora Bora. Leisure activities available on or near Boracay include scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, kiteboarding and cliff diving....I can't wait!!






This news and these photos have me excited for the holiday wardrobe and products I get to purchase before we leave....





$29.95

$22.95


$29.95
I am thinking I must purchase some of Stefan's new range that will be available later in the year...


Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment