Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tailor made...

I was so excited to wake up this morning and feel the warmer weather! Not because that means I can go to the beach soon or workout in the morning and be able to feel my legs, but because I could rock my new tailored Jaguar shorts to work!


I have noticed that I have started quite the collection of tailored shorts in the past few months. They are such a great staple for all seasons because you can wear them with stockings or be brave and bare skin, wear them to work or vamp up a weekend outfit, and be formal or casual.









Textured, leather, patterned or plain - try working a pair of tailored shorts into your work week or weekend outfits!

Apologies to my colleages that my tan hasn't quite come at the same time as I have decided to expose my legs! ( I am getting a tan this weekend don't worry)

Have a great day!
Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment