Monday, August 20, 2012

Hair Chameleons!


Hi Guys
So I was completely blown away by the new haircut that Miley Cyrus has been spotted sporting in the last couple of weeks. 2012 seems to have a been a real transformation year for her so far.



It is a very bold, brave change for her. Do you think it is fashion forward or a huge no-no?
 It got me thinking about other celebs who have become hair chameleons over the years.


Rhianna has come a long way from the sweet, brunette singing 'S.O.S'.  
She is one woman who I think has changed her look the most times, each time getting 
better and better!
 
Emma Watson.... Her pixie cut really broke her away from the 'Harry Potter' character Hermione.
It made people look at her in a new, mature way and really signified the end of the HP sequels!


I have always thought about doing 'THE CHOP' (obviously not as short). 
But I have never had the courage to cut my length off. 
Maybe one day but for now, I will be sticking to little baby steps!

Andrea xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment