Saturday, August 18, 2012

SPRING FLING


Well, tomorrow is my turn to head off to the Stefan Hong Kong Conference & Study Tour.
Needless to say, I am VERY excited and have been dreaming about endless shopping sprees for the last 3 weeks. I have my brand new (expandable) suitcase and my new Nike's ready for some serious retail therapy (and of course some learning at the conference as well).

So before I jump on the plane, I have done some last minute style research on the upcoming trends for Spring (yes, it's almost here! Bring on the warmer weather and Spring racing carnivals!)

This Spring season is all about mixing and not matching. Everything goes! So this is good news for those of you who are like me and have a stash of prints at the back of the wardrobe that need to come out.

Mix florals with solid colours, stripes with metallics, floral on floral and pastels.

Check out these looks below


Fun ladies fashion apparel, bold prints and colour block
Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 Fashion Show
Vera Wang Spring 2012 futuristic prints

NY Fashion Week pastel trend
Sorbet shades at Fashion Week
Carolina Herrera Collection 2012 Fashion Spring



Hong Kong, here I come!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment