Thursday, August 16, 2012

HONG KONG TRENDS

Hi Everyone, 
Sorry I missed last weeks Blog but I was in "HONG KONG" for our yearly 
Stefan Hong Kong Conference 2012. 

I wanted to share with you all the trends & what's hot over there at the moment. 
We all know here in Australia we seem to get trends later than the rest of the world, 
BUT don't worry I'll give you all the inside secrets to the trends! 

Our Conference was alot of fun, very motivating. 
Stefan gave his motivational speech as well as Dr. Morris on Health & Living. 
Which also made me want to purchase some new sneakers & work out gear!

Check out the goodies I found in HK!

Purple Wallets, smaller than the usual rectangle style.
Easier to manage in your bag I think!

Pink oversized handbag

Skulls <3, gold, beads & purple

Skulls again! Alexander McQueen inspired fashion

Heels, gold & skulls what more could you want?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this clutch it is so perfect for your night out.
It is actually the easiest, stylish clutch I have ever purchased.

H&M Fashion

H&M Fashion

H&M Fashion


Today's Quote


Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment