Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Metal Mania

On my recent trip to Hong Kong for the Stefan Offshore Conference I had the amazing opportunity to listen to some inspiring speakers as well as having some free time to shop till I dropped.  After unpacking my overflowing suitcase upon my return to Australia,  I noticed that a lot of my purchases included items with metal finishes. I think metal and fashion are an amazing combination. A touch of metal can bring your outfit some elegance and glamor or sometimes it can make your outfit look rock inspired. Some ways to add metal to your outfit could include:

• Studs •
• Cuffs - wrists, ankles and hair cuffs •
• Collars •
• Metal Harness's •
• Metal capped shoes •

Check out some of my amazing purchases

 

Get inspired by these pics to add some metal pieces to your wardrobe.













 
















Stefan has some great jewellery pieces so start your metal mania fixation. Reduced to only $15 until the end of August 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment