Friday, January 18, 2013

Stefan Makes You Beautiful!

This week I really want to prove to you how good Stefan products are. 

I had a bit of a bad week with my skin so I asked one of our make-up artists to do a bit of a makeover on me.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


HAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING!

This is a picture Alex took on his new phone using the Ugly Booth App.
Funny huh?!

Anyway, back to business....

I actually really wanted to talk about some of our new products, and how amazing they are - they truly do work!

So this week I tried out our new Straight Hair Kit.
It is AMAZEBALLS!



My hair is usually kinda kinky and wavy, with a bit more frizz than I would like, so I usually wash, condition, dry and straighten (then sometimes curl) most mornings!

So I used it on Wednesday night.
Shampooed, Conditioned, then put the treatment in for about 5 minutes.
I then added Heat Protector and then partially dried it with the hairdryer, then let it dry naturally.

This is the result!:


Amazing hey! It totally eliminates the need to straighten at all. And makes it way easier if you want to chuck a few curls in your hair, because all the frizz has gone.

This is my hair today (bit scruffy, but give me a break - its 1pm and I've been up since 6.30!)



Now if you ask me - I think that's a total miracle!

A simple 3-step process in the shower, plus a quick dry off with your hairdryer - and dead straight hair is yours?

There is magic in these Stefan products I swear, you have GOT to give them a go!


Last but not least I just wanna show you guys the products I am totally rocking this week.

I'm really into bright colours at the moment so I'm going for bright eyes with the professional palette:


Don't you LOVE this peacock eye I did at the start of the week?

Loving this Stefan Bobble Bracelet - funks up any simple outfit!

Now I said I loved colour - but these shoes might be a bit much - even for me! 


What do you think?


Have a lovely weekend everyone, send me your weekend pics/makeup looks/fave shoes @stefanhairfashions on Instagram,

I'd love to see you all!


Love, Kate XXX

1 comment: