Friday, January 11, 2013

What about the Men??

So after looking back through all our posts, I can see that the male demographic has been left out a little bit!

So my idea was to get some Stefan products, then go home and have a photo-shoot with my man.

Didn't go down as well as I'd hoped.

First, I realised that men's hair doesn't really do all that much.
Especially when your model has just had a fairly significant mop-chop.

And secondly, the mister wasn't all that happy about being the subject of my photo-shoot.

However, after the promise of a bag of chocolate-covered honeycomb and a one-hour massage... 
(which hasn't been redeemed yet thanks to me "Falling-Asleep-On-The-Couch")...
We were on!


Look 1:



For this look we used the Stefan Alive Gel Jam to achieve the spiky Beckham mohawk!



Look 2:






  For this look we used the Stefan Alive Finishing Creme, sliiiiick!




Look 3: 




Im actually seeing a bit of a creepy resemblance  here - and with longer hair I might just think I was living with a Vampire!

We achieved the spiky 'I-Don't-Care' look with the NEW Stefan texture Creme.


HOT!

Talk next Friday team!

Love, Kate xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment