Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A long way from home…


Hello House of Stefan, I’m Alex and I’ve come all the way from the UK to sunny Brisbane.  It’s been an adventure but here I am safe and sound.
That's me just down there...
I thought I’d kick off my very first Wednesday blog by looking forward to 2013… For me it’ll be huge changes, so here’s my list of things to look forward to:
1)   New job here at Stefans Head Office.  I’ll be building the new website and producing lots of exciting digital content, so keep your eyes, ears, mobile devices and clicking fingers peeled for some fantastic videos, blogs and photo-shoots.

Here's a sneak peak of the new website design...


2)   A new baby!  Our second child is due in June so the thrills of sleepless nights and coochie-cooing are just around the corner.  If he/she is anything like our first, I can’t wait.

Here's the 2010 model I made...
 

3)   Discovering new places to blow my mind.  A lot has changed since I was last in Oz and I can’t wait to see some fantastic sights and eat some great food (even though you Aussies don’t really understand vegetarian food).

Recently I discovered home-made flatbread and it's rocking my world...


4)   Receiving all our belongings… They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and many months ago we sent all our possessions on a voyage across the oceans.  I’d like to think that lack of material possessions would lead to a Zen like existence but I REALLY miss my stuff!

 It's gonna be like Christmas a million times over when all these goodies arrive...


5)  Losing the Xmas blubber... Yes, we've all let ourselves go over the festive period and I fully intend to get back into a shape with my favorite sport of all time, bouldering...


5)   Relaxing… at some point I thoroughly intend to just sit down and do nothing :)

 
That’s all for now, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment