Monday, December 17, 2012

My 3 week adventure!!!


I'm back to work today after 3 weeks of such an amazing trip! I had such a blast making new friends, memories and many new experiences! I have also never been so cold in my life! It is very hard trying to get used to the Brisbane heat once again! New York was really fantastic and if you have never been, put it on your bucket list asap! (as well as Boston, San Fran, Vegas... the list goes on!)


Some of my happy snaps below!



  

MY TOP TRAVEL BEAUTY SECRET 
I would have to say the best thing I could have ever done before going away was to get eyelash extensions! They were so great when I was in America. Every morning, I cut my makeup routine in half by having those eyelashes as I already felt like my eye makeup was done. (Which gave me more time for sightseeing and of course, SHOPPING!)
 
 
The Stefan Concept Salon at West End can give you the luscious, long lash 
extensions just like I had. Call them on 3840 0023 to make an appointment.
Prices start from $130.
 
A SNEAK PEEK OF MY FOOD DIARY
It is really REALLY hard getting back into routine since I have been back! My normal routine of exercising and eating super healthy has basically been non existent! I have compiled a list of some naughty & nice places I ate at whilst away! (the naughty list is much bigger!!)
 
NAUGHTY

GEORGETOWN CUPCAKES mmmmmm SO GOOD!
The biggest NY pizza of my life.

Go to Little Italy in NY. It is a must!
   
You all know what these are!!!!
 

NICE

Try the fresh seafood in San Fran on Fisherman's Wharf!

If you visit Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, DO NOT walk past 'Earl of Sandwich' !

Raw Banana Bread with Nut Butter. There are great vegan restaurants in NY!

Well guys! That was just a little sneak peek into my trip! It good to be back in sunny QLD and to be back with family & friends.
Until next monday! xxo

Andrea Tanya xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment