Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Girl!


Hi Everyone,


My name is Becky, and I am the New Girl here at Stefan’s!

I am currently in my 4th year of my law and creative industries degree and my position at Stefan’s is the front desk receptionist/coffee girl/mail girl/errands girl. It means I’m on the phone a lot, but it suits me to a tee because I love to talk!



The team at Stefan’s are all amazing and the girls all look like they stepped out of fashion magazines everyday they come to work. I am so lucky and excited that they have asked me to be Thursday’s blogger, so for my first blog I'll just give you a little overview about me, hope you like it!

My Look

I am the quintessential Girlie Girl.

I love make up – and I'm obsessed with  long lashes. 

Hair: Long blonde waves or messy top knots are my favourite styles.

Fashion : I love my classic little black dresses for a night out, with statement rings and bright nail colours.

My Apartment



 


My Hobbies

        Shopping

Reading novels in bed

Watching Football with the Boy

My Diet

Vegetarian and as healthy as can be

My hang Outs

Sunshine Coast Beach

Exploring Brisbane City


Thank you for reading, have a great weekend  xx 

1 comment: