Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MY NEW JOURNEY


Sadly my time at Stefan Hair Fashions is coming to an end this Friday & on an even sadder note... 
this is my last blog for 'HOUSE OF STEFAN'!

I have decided to pack my bags & move to MELBOURNE! It is a very sad time but also very exciting time for me. I would like to dedicate my BLOG post today to Stefan's & all the amazing opportunities & friends I have made throughout my Stefan Life!

Bloggers XMAS Breakfast 2012

Asia Pacific Screen Awards 2012

Stefan Hong Kong Conference 2012

Stefan Hong Kong Conference 2012 - Stefan's Inspirational Book

Stefan Awards Night 2012 - MODELS!

Boofy & I at Head Office

Kate & I being models for the day.
 Stefan Boating World @ Coomera!
hahah What a fun day!

Our view from the hotel in Hong Kong

Rose our amazing General Manager, Mel & myself at our Stefan XMAS Party 2012

Kate & I at our Stefan XMAS Party 2012

Stefan Makeup & Hair LookBook!

Andrea & I at Jo-Jo's Restaurant

Rose & I at the Stefan Awards Night 2012

Campbell Newman, Myself & Stefan.
Receiving my Award at the Stefan Awards Night 2012

Jess-Rose & I at the Staff XMAS Party 2012

Having a BALL! at the Stefan Awards Night 2012

Surprise Birthday High Tea's @ Head Office

Melbourne Cup Celebrations at Jo-Jo's with Karli, Mel & Senna
There is so many more memories but we would be here for years!

I have been working with Stefan for about 8 years and have loved every moment of it. I started off working in my school holidays with Jess-Rose in the Warehouse & going out to the salons with the visual merchandisers. I then moved on to the position of the Head Office Receptionist & also worked as a Salon Receptionist. A few years later after studying, I then landed the position I am in today which is Web Designer/ Graphic Designer, Customer Relations Manager & Marketing. 

The memories I have made throughout my Stefan Journey will be ones I will treasure forever. I have learnt so much about the beauty industry, working with a team, making amazing friends, achieving big & best of all having the guidance & inspiration from the man himself... STEFAN! 

Thank-you Stefan & the amazing team he has, not only here at Head Office but throughout the 41 Stefan Salons, Stefan Boating World & Jo-Jo's Restaurant!

WISH ME LUCK!







No comments:

Post a Comment