Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve!



I am officially the last person to blog for 2012! How exciting!
And what a year it has been! I have so many fantastic memories from 2012. Looking back, I would have to say it really was a great year.

I have a few stand out highlights of 2012.

1.
For me it was the year of weddings! I went to 4 in 2012!
 In November of this year I saw my best friend get married to the love of her life!
I was so excited to be bridemaid for her and it was an amazing day that I wont forget!
(they are so sweet!)


2.
This year, as you may know, I had the opportunity to go overseas to 
both USA and Hong Kong! Both were mindblowing experiences and I learn't so 
much from my travels!



NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

I never make New Years Resolutions. 
I think if you want to make a goal to work towards, make it any day of the year. :)
But for those people who like to start the year off on a good note, I have a few tips for keeping your goals in sight!

1.
Try and focus all your energy into one goal and try and make it specific.

2.
Give yourself a reasonable time line to achieve your goal/s.

3.
Commit. Wanting to do something just isn't enough. 
You need to generate commitment.

4.
You dont have to do it alone. Telling friends and family about your goal can 
give you that extra bit of support when you may feel like giving up.

:)

Whatever your plans for seeing in the New year, 
I hope you have a great time and stay safe!
I look forward to a great 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Andrea xo



No comments:

Post a Comment