Friday, December 28, 2012

Wearing Brights to Work

So first off, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, getting amazing presents and (eating way too much) like I did!

I love spending time with family, but this Christmas also had me excited for another reason. It was the first time I had the day off to go to the boxing day sales!!


Usually one to stick to monochrome tones for office looks, I found myself overwhelmed (and loving!) the neon looks of the moment. I've put together a few looks of how I will  be wearing my brights to the office this season.

Pairing two brights together could be OTT but simple accessories and shoes help to make the look more polished.

I could not go past these bright pink flats, they are perfect for under the desk at the office.

The colour of this skirt makes a great addition to the work wardrobe, and it works beautifully with the rings and nail colour below.


   

 I never thought I could pair a neon yellow with a neon pink, but it really works with this look!

Here is Chloe from Head Office rocking bright electric blue!


And you can't forget the finer details. Earrings, Bracelets or Nail Colour can be a great, simple way to wear the trend too!

Thanks for Reading

Have a Very Happy New Year ! 

xx Becky





No comments:

Post a Comment