Friday, December 7, 2012

NAIL IT GIRLS!



IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT.
IF YOU WANT YOUR OUTFIT TO REALLY PULL TOGETHER, YA GOTTA MAKE SURE YOUR NAILS ARE BANG ON TREND.

THIS WEEK WE HAVE HAD A STACK OF NAILPOLISHES COME IN AND I NEED YOUR HELP TO CHOOSE WHAT ONES WILL GO OFF THIS SUMMER.

SO I HAVE MATCHED THE HEAD OFFICE GIRLS OUTFITS, TO MY TOP 6 COLOURS.




Today Bec is rockin' the hot pink, so to create some contrast in her outfit I recommend she goes for the dark purple. It moves the outfit from barbie to grunge. Love it!




Jess is wearing dark colours with an orange necklace, so to tie this piece into the rest of her outfit, I recommend a matching bright orange nailpolish.


Rebecca's dress has a yellow band in it today, so I would subtly tie this in with a pastel yellow nail. Or if she wanted to amp her outfit up a bit - she could go for fluro yellow!


Today I am wearing a turquoise shirt with pastel flowers. Since this top is quite busy, I could really wear multiple colours!
To clash: pastel pink
To match: turquoise green.



Mel is wearing neutral colours today, so I would definitely recommend tying in her bright pink lipstick with a bright pink nail. (I know it doesn't look too pink in the photo!)
Senna is wearing amazing floral pants, and I would clash her nailpolish with a dark aqua blue which will look amazing next to her orange top.

(Now I know this is totally changing the subject, but I just had to share this with you!!!
Yesterday I bought the Stefan Liquid line and I just wanted to show you the amazing finish it gives.
It gives a thick bold black line and gives a really fine flick - LOVE IT!

I also bought our pink lippy in Dollface, its such a cute colour for blondes)








Instagram us @stefanhairfashions and show me what nailpolish you are wearing!

Love, Kate-Elizabeth xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment