Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sneek Peek into my Fitness Diary!

Nothing makes me feel better like working out does! Whether it be an intense boxing class 
or a social powerwalk with a friend, I always feel great afterwards!

The last couple of weeks, I have increased the amount of times that I work out and 
have been trying a few different classes! Last week I did my first Ballet Bar Pilates class!
It was a big change from my usual style of training but was fun to do something 
ultra feminine & graceful.

I don't need to go into the importance of exercise as everybody knows how great it is for you!
But it does more than help you lose weight and get fit. Its great for an emotional lift or to blow off steam after a stressful day. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed. It can also boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem. 

Below I have written out my fitness diary from last week. I try to mix up my 
workouts each week to challenge my body and keep it guessing. 
Obviously I am a little bit of an exercise addict but as long as you get moving for at 
least 30 minutes a day, your body and mind with thank you for it!


 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment